Uuuummmm...Hi.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Uuuummmm...Hi.

Post by Balton on Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:45 am

I was also dragged in by Mr. Finale...also the GoW RP would be awesome in my opinion. I am the group dwarf and I take that title with pride. Also this is my first RP other than a DnD group but I will try my best.
avatar
Balton
Serf

Posts : 33
Join date : 2015-01-15
Age : 24
Location : Under the Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uuuummmm...Hi.

Post by Mr. Fountain on Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 am

Welcome to the forum. Long live the new flesh.
avatar
Mr. Fountain
Knight

Posts : 958
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 22
Location : Judecca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uuuummmm...Hi.

Post by Fi Skirata on Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:49 am

All the new people I bring in are actually forced to at gunpoint.

_________________
avatar
Fi Skirata
Knight

Posts : 883
Join date : 2015-01-08
Age : 23
Location : Despair Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uuuummmm...Hi.

Post by Mr. Fountain on Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:54 am

Mr. Finale wrote:All the new people I bring in are actually forced to at gunpoint.

You can post if you want to.
You can leave your friends behind.
'Cuz your friends don't post,
and if they don't post,
well, they're no friends of mine.

S-s-s-s-s
A-a-a-a-a
t-t-t-t-t
a-a-a-a-a
n-n-n-n-n

wut.jpg
avatar
Mr. Fountain
Knight

Posts : 958
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 22
Location : Judecca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uuuummmm...Hi.

Post by Nexeria on Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:56 am

Balton wrote:I was also dragged in by Mr. Finale...also the GoW RP would be awesome in my opinion.  I am the group dwarf and I take that title with pride.  Also this is my first RP other than a DnD group but I will try my best.

Please join the GoW RP. I'm putting a lot work into it. I want it to be amazing.
avatar
Nexeria
Esquire

Posts : 392
Join date : 2015-01-11
Age : 102
Location : Fucked

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uuuummmm...Hi.

Post by Fi Skirata on Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:57 am

Mr. Fountain wrote:
Mr. Finale wrote:All the new people I bring in are actually forced to at gunpoint.

You can post if you want to.
You can leave your friends behind.
'Cuz your friends don't post,
and if they don't post,
well, they're no friends of mine.

S-s-s-s-s
A-a-a-a-a
t-t-t-t-t
a-a-a-a-a
n-n-n-n-n

wut.jpg

Officially adopted as our theme song.

_________________
avatar
Fi Skirata
Knight

Posts : 883
Join date : 2015-01-08
Age : 23
Location : Despair Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uuuummmm...Hi.

Post by Mr. Fountain on Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:02 am

Mr. Finale wrote:
Mr. Fountain wrote:
Mr. Finale wrote:All the new people I bring in are actually forced to at gunpoint.

You can post if you want to.
You can leave your friends behind.
'Cuz your friends don't post,
and if they don't post,
well, they're no friends of mine.

S-s-s-s-s
A-a-a-a-a
t-t-t-t-t
a-a-a-a-a
n-n-n-n-n

wut.jpg

Officially adopted as our theme song.

No argument here.
avatar
Mr. Fountain
Knight

Posts : 958
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 22
Location : Judecca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uuuummmm...Hi.

Post by Fi Skirata on Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:48 pm

He never posted again. I miss him.

_________________
avatar
Fi Skirata
Knight

Posts : 883
Join date : 2015-01-08
Age : 23
Location : Despair Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uuuummmm...Hi.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum