Hell is People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask the Person Above You Anything

+3
Mr. Fountain
Nexeria
Fi Skirata
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ask the Person Above You Anything - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask the Person Above You Anything

Post by Megantron Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:24 pm

OOH I really want to go to South Korea, too!

The Lazarus Effect. I thought it was alright. It falls into the horror movie trope of having a really anti-climactic/shitty ending..
spoiler alert:

But the premise was interesting and the acting wasn't half bad mostly because Olivia Wilde. I wouldn't recommend spending $8 to see it though.

What's an underrated musical artist you enjoy that you wish more people knew about?
Megantron
Megantron
Esquire

http://www.hauntingsss.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Ask the Person Above You Anything - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask the Person Above You Anything

Post by Thade Mon May 18, 2015 10:38 pm

Megan, what do you wish you could be doing right now?
Thade
Thade
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Megantron Wed May 20, 2015 1:37 pm

Not working.

Thade, what is the strangest dream you've ever had?
Megantron
Megantron
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fountain Wed May 20, 2015 11:13 pm

mentalsitcom wrote:I sure do! going to play a bit of Bloodborne with some people in just a few as we speak, actually.
do you have any pets? what are their names? if not, what are your favorite animals/if you want one what animal would you like to own in the future?
I live around eight dogs named Chi-Chi, Tippy, Mercy, Isabella, Muffin, Cupcake, Shiba, and Blue. Also, three cats Pumpkinhead, Tiger, and a kitten named King Ragnar, First of His Name, King of the Vikings and Scandinavia, Duke of Jorvik and of Normandy, Protector of the Faith. 

I really just want one dog and one cat.

Megan, what did you do yesterday?
Mr. Fountain
Mr. Fountain
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Megantron Fri May 22, 2015 10:08 am

I spent the entire day at my boyfriend's house just sleeping and watching movies and eating Chinese delivery. I was not a productive individual. Mostly because he's not productive on his days off.

Though, we were supposed to go to either Busch Gardens or Adventure Island.

Fountain, if you could relive one year of your life over again, which year would it be and why?
Megantron
Megantron
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fountain Sat May 23, 2015 4:02 am

Oh, Christ... I would never really want to live any of my years over as they're all pretty boring. So! I guess probably the year 1999, when I was 5. Because I can't remember a single bad thing happening that year. I had no worries or qualms. So, pretty much any year between ages 5-10. When school was easy and nothing to worry about. 

But that's only if I'm not allowed to change anything about the year. If I am allowed to change things in a kind of do-over, I'd pick my senior year of high school. I could have put more effort into my life. Maybe picked up some girls that were interested in me which I didn't realize until it was too late. >_>

Megan, if you could master a skill or talent, what would it be and why? What would you do with it?
Mr. Fountain
Mr. Fountain
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Megantron Mon May 25, 2015 9:03 pm

Mr. Fountain wrote:
Megan, if you could master a skill or talent, what would it be and why? What would you do with it?

Probably advanced computer use. There's a huge job market for it (much bigger than psychology which is what I'm going to school for) and I'm already online a lot of the time anyway, so I think that would be useful.

As for something fun, I guess I'd really like to learn how to play an instrument masterfully. Probably violin or piano.

Fountain, what's an embarrassing story of yours that you can look back on now and laugh?
Megantron
Megantron
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2