Hell is People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Pitches by Nexeria

2 posters

Go down

RP Pitches by Nexeria Empty RP Pitches by Nexeria

Post by Nexeria Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:32 pm

The Walking Dead RP

This is a very simple idea for an RP. It would be a zombie apocalypse tale taking place in the bloody, horrifying world of The Walking Dead. I would most likely RP as the group leader and a large number of other NPC's, while everyone else RP as member of the group or an a member of an opposing group. If I do choose to make this RP, I would try to put your character's in positions where they're decisions actually matter and whatever to do will affect the outcome of the story.

Unlike my Gears of War RP, I'll probably have rule against referencing characters from the show, books, or video games just because it seems highly unlikely for a character to run into those people. Anyways, I'd appreciate everyone's opinion on the RP idea and would like suggestions for the setting of the RP.
Nexeria
Nexeria
Esquire

Back to top Go down

RP Pitches by Nexeria Empty Re: RP Pitches by Nexeria

Post by Fi Skirata Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:14 pm

I'm obviously up for this. Zombie survival is best survival.

EDIT: Would you be running this concurrent to your current RP?
Fi Skirata
Fi Skirata
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexeria Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:17 pm

Yeah, I probably would, but it might be a while before I throw up an OC. I'm not entirely sure. I need to come up with a good idea for my characters, NPC's, and a good set up for the plot.
Nexeria
Nexeria
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down