Video Game Discussion Thread

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Video Game Discussion Thread

Post by Fi Skirata on Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:47 pm

Why wasn't this made yet? Well here it is.

I bought Gat Out of Hell. My life is good.

_________________
avatar
Fi Skirata
Knight

Posts : 883
Join date : 2015-01-08
Age : 23
Location : Despair Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game Discussion Thread

Post by Mr. Fountain on Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:31 pm

Dishonored is god-tier.
avatar
Mr. Fountain
Knight

Posts : 958
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 23
Location : Judecca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game Discussion Thread

Post by Fi Skirata on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:38 am

Mr. Fountain wrote:Dishonored is god-tier.

Needs a sequel. We should invest in the GOTY edition: Daud as playable <3

_________________
avatar
Fi Skirata
Knight

Posts : 883
Join date : 2015-01-08
Age : 23
Location : Despair Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game Discussion Thread

Post by Mr. Fountain on Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:08 pm

Agreed. Also, Bioshock Infinity + DLC
avatar
Mr. Fountain
Knight

Posts : 958
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 23
Location : Judecca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game Discussion Thread

Post by Fi Skirata on Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:52 pm

Hey, what DLC was on Infinite besides the Arena and the Noire thing?

_________________
avatar
Fi Skirata
Knight

Posts : 883
Join date : 2015-01-08
Age : 23
Location : Despair Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game Discussion Thread

Post by Mr. Fountain on Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:53 pm

Maybe some more powers?
avatar
Mr. Fountain
Knight

Posts : 958
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 23
Location : Judecca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game Discussion Thread

Post by Fi Skirata on Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:48 pm

Looked it up. One is a challenge/survival arena thing, theres a bunch of fucking bonuses and shit, and then the noire dlc thing. Which also lets you play as Elizabeth.

_________________
avatar
Fi Skirata
Knight

Posts : 883
Join date : 2015-01-08
Age : 23
Location : Despair Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game Discussion Thread

Post by Mr. Fountain on Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:48 pm

If we get to play as Elizabeth, we better get to control and open portals.
avatar
Mr. Fountain
Knight

Posts : 958
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 23
Location : Judecca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game Discussion Thread

Post by Fi Skirata on Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:52 pm

Considering that as Booker you could order her to do so whenever you so pleased, I'd be shocked if you couldn't do so when playing as Elizabeth.

Speaking of which. This was the one game where my useless escort character was helpful. i played on the hardest difficulty, and she would frequently toss me ammo or health at the exact moment I worst needed it.

_________________
avatar
Fi Skirata
Knight

Posts : 883
Join date : 2015-01-08
Age : 23
Location : Despair Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game Discussion Thread

Post by Mr. Fountain on Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:01 am

Right? She was the best!
avatar
Mr. Fountain
Knight

Posts : 958
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 23
Location : Judecca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game Discussion Thread

Post by Fi Skirata on Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:47 am

I just recently went and replayed Resident Evil 1 and 2. Seriously thinking about getting the HD remake of the first game.

_________________
avatar
Fi Skirata
Knight

Posts : 883
Join date : 2015-01-08
Age : 23
Location : Despair Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game Discussion Thread

Post by Megantron on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:58 am

I've been playing nothing but Dragon Age: Inquisition and everything hurts.


I still need to get on the BioShock Infinite train... I loved the first two games.

_________________
Make sure to kiss your knuckles before you punch me in the face.

avatar
Megantron
Esquire

Posts : 478
Join date : 2015-01-27
Age : 23
Location : Flo Rida

View user profile http://www.hauntingsss.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game Discussion Thread

Post by Nexeria on Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:37 pm

I never played BioShock Infinite, but I did watch Mr. Fountain play through the whole game, and I can safely say it was an amazing game.
avatar
Nexeria
Esquire

Posts : 392
Join date : 2015-01-11
Age : 102
Location : Fucked

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game Discussion Thread

Post by Fi Skirata on Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:35 pm

Megantron wrote:I've been playing nothing but Dragon Age: Inquisition and everything hurts.


I still need to get on the BioShock Infinite train... I loved the first two games.

I was told Inquisition was a 60 hour game. I clocked something closer to 160 hours before I beat it then I immediately wanted to play it again.

_________________
avatar
Fi Skirata
Knight

Posts : 883
Join date : 2015-01-08
Age : 23
Location : Despair Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game Discussion Thread

Post by Megantron on Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:31 am

It's a 60 hour game if you only play the main storyline, but has over 200 hours of game content and play.

I played it through the main storyline one time already and started over. I'm determined to finish every quest possible.

_________________
Make sure to kiss your knuckles before you punch me in the face.

avatar
Megantron
Esquire

Posts : 478
Join date : 2015-01-27
Age : 23
Location : Flo Rida

View user profile http://www.hauntingsss.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game Discussion Thread

Post by Fi Skirata on Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:25 pm

Mr. Fountain wrote:If we get to play as Elizabeth, we better get to control and open portals.

At the very least, I know for a fact the Elizabeth is playable in the second episode of the DLC. Which is currently on sale, for reference.

Megantron wrote:I played it through the main storyline one time already and started over. I'm determined to finish every quest possible.

What class/race do you play, and who did you romance? I have to know this information about all my friends, sorry XD

I was a Human/Rogue romancing Cassandra. For some reason I got alot of flak for digging Cassandra O.o No idea why. She's exactly the kind of girl I go for IRL XD

Anyway. Who here likes Blazblue? Or Guilty Gear?

_________________
avatar
Fi Skirata
Knight

Posts : 883
Join date : 2015-01-08
Age : 23
Location : Despair Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game Discussion Thread

Post by Mr. Fountain on Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:27 pm

Blazblue. <3 Yes. And you've recently introduced me to Guilty Gear which I liked a lot.

_________________
Seulete sui et seulete vueil estre.

Mr. Finale wrote:"Fountain you give SHIT relationship advice."

Mr. Fountain wrote:"No, I don't. You just date shit people."
avatar
Mr. Fountain
Knight

Posts : 958
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 23
Location : Judecca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game Discussion Thread

Post by Megantron on Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:34 pm

Mr. Finale wrote:
Mr. Fountain wrote:If we get to play as Elizabeth, we better get to control and open portals.

At the very least, I know for a fact the Elizabeth is playable in the second episode of the DLC. Which is currently on sale, for reference.

Megantron wrote:I played it through the main storyline one time already and started over. I'm determined to finish every quest possible.

What class/race do you play, and who did you romance? I have to know this information about all my friends, sorry XD

I was a Human/Rogue romancing Cassandra. For some reason I got alot of flak for digging Cassandra O.o No idea why. She's exactly the kind of girl I go for IRL XD

Anyway. Who here likes Blazblue? Or Guilty Gear?

I was an Human/Mage that romanced Cullen, after being a failed Elf/Rogue trying to romance Sera. I say failed because my roommate's PS4 decided to die on all of us and she had to go trade it in forcing me to start over. Now, I'm a human/rogue romancing Dorian. Wink

And I only know of Blazblue because of my ex-boyfriend and would play with him all the time, which was slightly infuriating because he's a fighting game master and I'm an avid button masher.

_________________
Make sure to kiss your knuckles before you punch me in the face.

avatar
Megantron
Esquire

Posts : 478
Join date : 2015-01-27
Age : 23
Location : Flo Rida

View user profile http://www.hauntingsss.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game Discussion Thread

Post by Fi Skirata on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:05 am

Megantron wrote:
I was an Human/Mage that romanced Cullen, after being a failed Elf/Rogue trying to romance Sera. I say failed because my roommate's PS4 decided to die on all of us and she had to go trade it in forcing me to start over. Now, I'm a human/rogue romancing Dorian. Wink

And I only know of Blazblue because of my ex-boyfriend and would play with him all the time, which was slightly infuriating because he's a fighting game master and I'm an avid button masher.

I want to redo that game as a female purely so I can romance Sera. Like. The instant I saw her I was like "Thats who I'm romancing." and had no idea she was lesbian. XD If you hit on her she says "We just have too much in common... like both liking women."

Its always a pain playing fighting games against someone who's way better than you. Masada, one of the lurkers here on the forum, almost always beats me at Guilty Gear now ._.

You should get the Blazblue games for the storyline. Which, in my opinion, is amazing. But it involves time loops and temporal causality so... It hard to wrap your head around XD

I've been thinking. I'm really interested in getting Final Fantasy Type-0. Even if you know nothing about FF, I'd like an opinion from some of you. I can either get it on PSP, which will be very very cheap, but I'll have to patch in an english translation for the text/subtitles. Or I can get it on HD for Xbox One, which will be way more expensive but look better and have English voices. Opinions?

_________________
avatar
Fi Skirata
Knight

Posts : 883
Join date : 2015-01-08
Age : 23
Location : Despair Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game Discussion Thread

Post by Megantron on Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:48 am

Mr. Finale wrote:
I want to redo that game as a female purely so I can romance Sera. Like. The instant I saw her I was like "Thats who I'm romancing." and had no idea she was lesbian. XD If you hit on her she says "We just have too much in common... like both liking women."

My roommate was saying something about Sera being abusive and mean when she was looking up information about the romance storylines 'cause she's a huge nerd, so I'm kinda glad I didn't get to finish romancing her.

_________________
Make sure to kiss your knuckles before you punch me in the face.

avatar
Megantron
Esquire

Posts : 478
Join date : 2015-01-27
Age : 23
Location : Flo Rida

View user profile http://www.hauntingsss.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game Discussion Thread

Post by Fi Skirata on Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:39 pm

Megantron wrote:
My roommate was saying something about Sera being abusive and mean when she was looking up information about the romance storylines 'cause she's a huge nerd, so I'm kinda glad I didn't get to finish romancing her.

Geez. Alot of it probably has to do with the fact that Sera's not all that considerate or caring. She can be a bit of a bitch.

_________________
avatar
Fi Skirata
Knight

Posts : 883
Join date : 2015-01-08
Age : 23
Location : Despair Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game Discussion Thread

Post by DorkOrca on Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:56 pm

Short story time.

Yesterday I went to a friend's house to watch Over the Garden Wall (I ought to make it a habit to italicize all media references) with said friend and another who was heading into town for car payments. I got a ride from Mr. Car Payments and when we got to Mr. House Guy's humble abode, he wasn't there. We parked out front and kinda just waited, talked a bit, when I hear the OVC Terminal sound effect from Transistor. I look down and see that it came from his phone. I flipped out, he flipped out too.

Long story short I really like Transistor.
avatar
DorkOrca
Peasant

Posts : 51
Join date : 2015-10-02
Age : 19
Location : Central California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game Discussion Thread

Post by Mr. Fountain on Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:57 pm

I've never heard of Transistor but it looks neat!

_________________
Seulete sui et seulete vueil estre.

Mr. Finale wrote:"Fountain you give SHIT relationship advice."

Mr. Fountain wrote:"No, I don't. You just date shit people."
avatar
Mr. Fountain
Knight

Posts : 958
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 23
Location : Judecca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game Discussion Thread

Post by DorkOrca on Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:59 pm

I think my favorite things about it are its soundtrack and how darn pretty it is. It was gifted to me from a user on another forum, but I didn't have a chance to actually play it until recently. Very worth it.
avatar
DorkOrca
Peasant

Posts : 51
Join date : 2015-10-02
Age : 19
Location : Central California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game Discussion Thread

Post by Nexeria on Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:00 pm

Transistor Trailer <---[CLICK]

Never heard of it, but it looks really cool. Also, Over the Garden Wall was a pretty cool mini-series.

_________________

"I definitely have character arcs in mind for each character unless I kill them." - Robert Kirkman

"Ernest Hemingway once wrote, "The world is a fine place, and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part."
avatar
Nexeria
Esquire

Posts : 392
Join date : 2015-01-11
Age : 102
Location : Fucked

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game Discussion Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum